Get notified IMMEDIATELY when a flagged transaction is sent to attack your protocol
- We use an array of detectors to find and label malicious transactions;
- Ironblocks listens to the blockchain in real-time and retrieves all of the transactions that are sent to our clients' protocols and related contracts;
- Transactions are then checked individually through an alignment of detectors;
- Transactions flagged as malicious will create an alert and will pop-up a real-time notification via Telegram, Discord, Slack, etc.;
- This allows you to respond in real-time and to prevent the attack from being executed.